Friday 7 December 2012

Trying to get Pregnant

Improving fertility and trying to get pregnant

Trying to get pregnant naturally isn’t always easy. If you think that it will happen as soon as you ditch that diaphragm or chuck those condoms, then you may be in for a surprise. If you’re just starting to try for a baby, there are a number of things you can do to help with fertility.

Keep on track

Keep on track
You probably already know when to try to conceive and that the best time for this is during your ‘fertile window’ – that 6-day period ending on the day of ovulation. If you don’t know when you ovulate, you can determine it by keeping track of your body temperature. If you have an average 28-day menstrual cycle, monitor your body temperature about 14 days after you start your period. A rise in body temperature of half a degree is indicative of your ovulation date.

Take care

Take care
It is important to have a healthy body when getting ready to conceive. There’s no point looking after a little one if you can’t look after yourself. It’s vital to have a balanced diet and to cut out those naughty but nice vices. Coffee, sugar, alcohol and cigarettes all take their toll on your fertility and decrease your chances of getting pregnant. A man’s sperm may take months to develop before ejaculation and therefore a toxin-free lifestyle is essential. Stress can also have an impact on a couple’s relationship and affect fertility. Look for ways to reduce stress in your life. Maybe try meditation or yoga? Most of all, try to create an environment where both of you are relaxed and comfortable, so that sex is always fun and never a chore.

 Relax and go with the flow


No-one enjoys enforced entertainment. Scheduling intercourse can be psychologically stressful and put a strain on your relationship. The more relaxed both parties are, the more successful your chances of becoming pregnant. There is, of course, another way of ensuring you hit those patterns regularly: have more sex more often! Intercourse every 1–2 days yields the highest pregnancy rates compared with less frequent intercourse (2–3 times per week).1

A conceivable solution

Having sex ‘on demand’ can take the fun out of it, which may lead to vaginal dryness. Most vaginal lubricants have been found to inhibit the conception process or have no positive effect at all. Conceive Plus® is different. Sperm-friendly, non-irritant with a balanced pH range, Conceive Plus actively promotes egg fertilisation and increases your chances of getting pregnant. Try it today and see the results for yourself.


5 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Kim Lucy I'm 46 from United State. i want every lady finding it hard to get pregnant to know there is a 100% hope for you to get pregnant without delay within the period of 2weeks. here is Landofanswer@hotmail.com (Dr.Ogbes) his root and herbs drugs work for me a week after i used it i found out that i was pregnant i'm 18weeks pregnant. check it out and order for his herbs IT WILL WORK FOR YOU!!

    ReplyDelete

  2. After being in relationship with Wilson for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don't believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called Dr Zuma zuk and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: spiritualherbalisthealing@gmail.com or call him +2348164728160 you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I give thanks to Dr onokun for helping me get a permanent cure to Uterine fibroid. I have used different western medication without any improvement, And I could not have a child of my own. I had heavy bleeding, frequent urination, a bulky stomach, and cramping. My bleeding is sometimes so heavy that I can’t go out. I go through 9-10 pads in a day. It is so uncomfortable. I have tried everything you can imagine because I’ve had my fibroid for 18 years but none of them have really worked. They just make you feel like you’re doing something but at the end of the day its not really much of a relief. People advertise all sorts of “Fibroid Cures”. I’ve tried all that you can imagine and they worked for a little while, but it’s not working out you have to keep on going. You cant really stop taking them. I got the contact of Doctor onokun from the testimony of people on the internet, and I contacted him through the Email and explained every thing to him. then he sent me his product which I used for 2 weeks. Now am completely cured so I really want to tell this to the world that there is a permanent cure to Fibroid. contact him on dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com or whatsapp: +2349064844957 he can help on any health issues

    ReplyDelete
  4. Use Agbara Herbal Medication and you will not struggle to get pregnant after using this herbal medication..Because Agbara Herbal Cleanser is rich in fibre that help to remove excessive estrogen that may be stored in your body and prevent your uterus to suffer from fibroids, Pcos, Ovarian Cyst. And regulate your period. Always remember that many people are not eating the right foods like beans, legumes, vegetables, fruits, and whole grain in their diet to keep their uterus and ovaries healthy. Because of this, Agbara herbal cleanser is good for anybody mostly women who want to get pregnant and prevent other infection in their body..Just get to Doctor Cure Herbal Home and every infertility and infection in Your Body will be cured completely ( drcureherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Use Agbara Herbal Medication and you will not struggle to get pregnant after using this herbal medication..Because Agbara Herbal Cleanser is rich in fibre that help to remove excessive estrogen that may be stored in your body and prevent your uterus to suffer from fibroids, Pcos, Ovarian Cyst. And regulate your period. Always remember that many people are not eating the right foods like beans, legumes, vegetables, fruits, and whole grain in their diet to keep their uterus and ovaries healthy. Because of this, Agbara herbal cleanser is good for anybody mostly women who want to get pregnant and prevent other infection in their body..Just get to Doctor Cure Herbal Home and every infertility and infection in Your Body will be cured completely ( drcureherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete