Friday 7 December 2012

Increase Cervical Mucous to Get Pregnant

It is common for a woman to experience some vaginal dryness throughout her childbearing years, but if this continues it may make it difficult to get pregnant. Who knew that getting “wet” down there was not only important to the comfort and ease of enjoying intercourse, but for making a baby as well. The cervical mucous a woman produces actually helps in conception efforts. Here’s how…

What is Cervical Mucous and Why is it Important?

The cervix produces different types of mucous depending on where a woman is at in her menstrual cycle. Just after menstruation, the cervix produces a fluid that is thick and acidic which is designed to prevent sperm from entering the vagina. This is known as infertile mucous.
Fertile cervical mucous (CM), also known as cervical fluid (CF) is produced by your cervix as ovulation approaches. Cervical mucous is necessary for allowing the sperm to swim freely through the cervix. You can see it come from the vagina, or as wetness on your underwear or feel it inside of the vagina. Changes in CM can be charted and may be used to detect your most fertile time. When a woman is about to ovulate there should be an increase in cervical mucous, as well as a change in the mucous texture, from “wet” to a more pliable, stretchy, egg white like mucous. This is possible through an increase in both water and electrolyte content, and a reduction in acidity. This higher electrolyte content can be seen with an ovulation microscope as a ferning pattern. Healthy fertile cervical mucus nourishes the sperm, protects them from the natural acidity of the vagina, and guides them toward the ovum.
Charting cervical mucous changes is known as the Ovulation Method. In a comparative study of 15 different methods of fertility charting, including the most common methods used to determine ovulation signs, cervical mucous charting alone proved to be the most accurate way to detect a woman’s most fertile time.

Low to No Cervical Mucous

You may have noticed that you have vaginal dryness at times, but if this is becoming a regular occurrence, it may be a sign something is not functioning properly. If you have continual vaginal dryness and cannot detect cervical mucous at all, you may need to support your body in producing cervical mucous once again.
For women that have low or no cervical fluid, it is harder for the sperm to reach the vagina and beyond for conception. In some cases there may not be a friendly environment for the sperm to sustain themselves. A woman may have developed antisperm antibodies, have some type of infection (yeast or bacterial infection, STD), or may eat a diet high in acidic foods which may cause Cervical Hostility.

Causes of Low Cervical Mucous

  • Not enough water intake each day.
  • Poor circulation to the reproductive organs; sedentary lifestyle.
  • Hormonal imbalance may cause changes to the entire menstrual cycle, which may inhibit production of fertile cervical mucous. Both low progesterone and estrogen levels may cause low cervical mucous production.
  • Fertility medications containing hormones can alter fertile cervical mucous production.
  • Cervical fibroid (very rare).
  • Loop electrosurgical excision procedure (LEEP) and cryosurgery damage for cervical dysplasia or HPV. These procedures can in some cases cause cervical scar tissue damage which may close off the ducts that secrete the cervical mucous. This is very rare.
Note: None of the natural options below will be helpful for those with cervical scar tissue damage. Scar tissue damage from LEEP or cryosurgery or fibroid damage need to be discussed with your medical doctor.

Natural Options for Increasing Cervical Mucous

1. Hydrate

Drink a lot of water throughout the day. This may be all you need, drink more water. Cervical mucous is made up of 90% water, so if you are not hydrating your body your cervical mucous production may lessen. Regardless if you use any of the supplements to help, you must drink enough water for your body to be able to make cervical mucous. Drink at least 8 full glasses of clean filtered water a day.

2. Nutritional Supplementation

Be sure you are getting enough essential fatty acids each day in your diet. If you cannot get these through the foods you are eating, you may want to consider taking a complete omega supplement which contains omega 3, 6 and 9.
Essential fatty acids help to:
  • Regulate hormones
  • Increase the blood flow to the uterus
  • Reduce sensitivity to the hormone prolactin, which can suppress ovulation
  • Increases egg white cervical mucus, which is needed to help the sperm reach the egg
  • Helps your cycle to become normalized
All of these key areas are vital to healthy, adequate cervical mucous production.
Evening Primrose Oil (EPO) has been used by herbalists for hundreds of years to increase cervical mucous. Evening Primrose Oil is high in omega 6. This plant oil has been shown to increase cervical mucous production while also aiding in hormonal balance.
Borage seed oil is also high in omega-6 essential fatty acids. It has been shown to increase cervical mucous and balance hormones and is similar to Evening primrose oil.
L-Arginine is an essential amino acid supplement which may help to promote cervical mucous by supporting the production of nitric oxide (NO). Nitric oxide dilates blood vessels and helps to increase blood flow to the uterus, ovaries, and genitals. Proper circulation to the reproductive organs is vital to the production of cervical mucous. L-Arginine promotes cervical mucous production.
FertileCM is a balanced dietary supplement for women to promote the healthy production of fertile cervical mucus. The ingredients in FertileCM promote the production of healthy, fertile-quality cervical secretions by hydrating and thinning the cervical mucus and ensuring a proper pH balance for a vaginal environment conducive to conception*

3. Herbs that support healthy cervical mucous production

Herbs that are demulcent and bitter are supportive of mucous membrane function. Some herbs are known to increase circulation to the genitals, which may also be helpful. Herbs that support hormonal balance may also be useful.
    Dandelion leaf and root (Taraxacum officinale): Bitter herb, stimulating to mucous membrane secretion. Nutritive, supports liver health for hormonal balance.
    Licorice root(Glycyrrhiza glabra): Demulcent, promote healthy mucous membrane secretions. Supports hormonal balance through endocrine support.
    Marshmallow root(Althea officinalis): Demulcent and soothing to mucous membranes, support natural health for proper function of mucous production.
    Red Clover aerial parts, blossom (Trifolium pratense): Red Clover has been shown to increase cervical mucous, aiding vaginal dryness. Increases circulation to the reproductive organs.
    Shatavari root (Asparagus racemosus): This herb is a demulcent. Herbs that have a demulcent action contain mucilage. Mucilage lines the mucous membranes and acts as a protector and tonic for those membranes. Shatavari contains mucilage, this may be helpful for women with low cervical mucous.
Making some of these herbs into a tea will also help to support daily hydration! To learn about other herbs that support a variety of fertility related issues

4. Use a sperm friendly lubricant prior to intercourse

Did you know that most lubricants can actually harm sperm? Luckily there are some natural options that have been shown not to harm sperm. These lubricants supply lubrication when cervical mucous is lacking. Using a sperm friendly lubricant may help the sperm to reach their destination, which is past your cervix!
Pre~Seed is a ‘fertility-friendly’ personal lubricant that matches fertile cervical mucous and is safe to use while trying to conceive. Pre~Seed Intimate Moisturizer provides moisture inside, where you need it most, without harming sperm. This product is safe for use while trying to conceive. It was developed by a woman Sperm Physiologist to match fertile cervical mucous in pH, osmolality and viscosity, thus providing an optimal environment for sperm in women who are trying to conceive.
Emerita Natural Lubrication is a natural lubricant that is water-based. This product is free of petroleum, latex, and mineral oil, all of which have been shown to irritate vaginal tissue and harm sperm.

Summary

The production of healthy cervical mucous is vital for conception, as it supports the sperm in reaching the ova. Without fertile cervical mucous this cannot happen as easily. Cervical mucous is also a wonderful tool for detecting a woman’s peak fertile time. There are many natural options for supporting healthy cervical mucous production…
1. Stay hydrated by drinking plenty of clean water each day!
2. Consider important nutritional supplements that support cervical mucous production including omega essential fatty acids, L-Arginine and Fertile CM.
3. Many herbs can support the health of our mucous membranes, including how they function. Many of those same herbs also support hormonal balance, which is necessary for appropriate cervical fluid changes.
4. In the meantime, while you are working on the other 3 steps, consider using a natural lubricant to support the sperm in reaching the ova!

7 comments:

  1. Most time it’s good to share problem. WHO KNOWS?? My names are Aylen Melsin I suffered Adhesion that damaged my uterus and this is really what I think you should understand. I finally was able to conceive a child of my own after 7 years without any issue. This really was the worst thing ever. It was a miracle that indeed shocked me and my husband. Because I was left with no option but to use a Herbal Health Concoction that was prepared from Roots Herbs to help the Immune. I got to find out a solution through online search and I talked to the direct source about my problem. His name is Ahiga and he told me how some necessary few herbs will be useful to women’s health, to cure Fibroid, tubes blockage recovery, So I gave him a chance to do what knows best. He sent the Herbs to me and gave simple instruction on method of use. After few weeks of usage I began to feel dizzy, vomiting, tender breast, a friend of mine told me all these are sings of pregnancy. I went for check up behold I was confirmed pregnant. I'm glad God did this with the Roots Herbs of Ahiga. You can get in-touch with Ahiga via Email (ahigahealing@yahoo.com) really just felt like dropping this, not for all but for those who want to start having children of their own.

    ReplyDelete

  2. After being in relationship with Wilson for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don't believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called Dr Zuma zuk and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: spiritualherbalisthealing@gmail.com or call him +2348164728160 you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to thank Dr.ZAZABA for helping me with his herbs medicine that help me get pregnant within 21 days if you are out there finding it difficult to get pregnant email Dr.ZAZABA via email (zazabatemple@gmail.com) or Whatsapp him on +2348129175848 .I was 45years old when i contacted him for help i am 8months pregnant now contact him today to become a mother with your complete family..

    ReplyDelete
  4. i never believed that their could be any complete cure for fibroid with out going for surgery ,i saw people’s testimony on blog sites and Facebook page of how Dr Onokun prepare herbal cure for different king of disease,and with the help of his herb they where able to shrink there fibroid naturally. i had to try it too and you can,t believe that in just few weeks i started using it all my pains stop gradually . Right now i want to tell you all that i just give birth to a baby boy last month,and on thin now i have not had any pain, and i have just went for text last week and the doctor confirmed that there is no trace of any fibroid in my system . Glory be to God for leading me to this great Dr onokun I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that their is no herbal cure for fibroid that is Not true ,just contact him and get cure throughhis email: dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com or whatsapp +2349064844957

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOWWWWWWWW, I have thoroughly read most of the reviews before ordering this herbs by DR.OSAGIE, its damn near 99% success rate prompted me to give this a try. I went ahead and ordered and received this product. I immediately started taking these herbal medicines on that same day, I was just about to start my period around this time and thought it would be perfect as I would be ovulating a few weeks later. Based on the reviews and testimonies about DR.OSAGIE that I have read, most of the women got pregnant within their first month of trying. I figured what the hell....it couldn't hurt. I had 2 miscarriages almost 3 years ago within a 5 month period of each other and I have been trying faithfully to conceive for the past 3 years but nothing was happening. I'm 38 btw and age doesn't make it any easier. Nevertheless, after taking these herbal medicines for only 1 month, i'm patiently looking at the calendar counting the days for my next period to come and to my surprise....NO PERIOD. I left my job immidiately that morning and took a walk to the closest drugstore, bought a pregnancy test on the day of my expected period and saw 2 beautiful lines. YES!!!!!! I'm pregnant. I couldn't be more ecstatic, I haven't even called my husband yet, had to write this review and let all other trying to conceive women know that these herbs DO WORK. What an amazing product and for the price its definetly worth it. SUPER HAPPY, thank you DR.OSAGIE fertility home but most of all ALL PRAISES TO GOD!!!!! You can contact DR.OSAGIE THrough Email or Via his personal line ( DROSAGIE99@GMAIL.COM +2349070977669 )
    thank you...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you having unexplained infertility problems and you’ve done all you could yet no solution to the challenge. I had similar problem, I was afraid to talk about it at first. I read articles about celebrities who has faced similar problem I decided to discuss it with people. Mine was extreme but I got help when I finally decided to tell people about my problem. I was asked to contact Agbara herbal center for herbal treatment to infertility. I contacted them they were ready to assist and offered some herbal medications which I took and eventually was able to conceive. It’s a long story, if you’ve been there ( fertility problem) you’ll understand what I’m talking about. If you need help contact.( dreka14demons@gmail.com ).for assistance on how to cure infertility challenges. It worked for me and I believe this will go a long way in somebody’s life. Best of luck, My husband weak erection was completely cured with This Agbara Herbal Medication, If you are a Man suffering from Erectile Dysfunction, Just Use Agbara Herbal Deep Cleanser and you will be completely cured and become a man

    ReplyDelete
  7. An amazing testimony on how i conceive and also get cure from my fibroid permanently with his natural herbs , i wonder why people still don't believe that roots and herbs are very essential and fruitful in different aspect, especially when you can't conceive and bear children. I am a living witness because I tried all I could to be pregnant but all to no avail, on this faithful day, i decided to check the net for updates on healthy living and i came across testimonies of lot of women who Dr Onokun has helped with his native herbs to conceive. i decided to put a try because this has been my greatest problem in life so I emailed Dr Onokun, and he told me what to do which i did, after which he sent me some roots and herbs syrup and gave me step by step guild lines on how and when to have sex with my man. I missed my menstrual flow within a short period of taking it, and the doctor confirmed that I am pregnant. I am very glad to tell the world that I just put to bed a bouncing baby boy last week. Contact Dr Onokun for your own testimony on: Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com Or WhatsApp: +2349064844957

    ReplyDelete