Friday 7 December 2012

Pregnacare® Max




The ultimate pregnancy support in the Pregnacare® range

Pregnacare® Max offers the ultimate formula in the range for mums-to-be who want the maximum nutritional support from Pregnacare. This advanced formula helps to safeguard daily intake of important nutrients during pregnancy. The dual pack provides 400µg (0.4mg) folic acid, incorporating the special, readily bioavailable form L- Methylfolate, together with other essential vitamins and minerals, including 10µg vitamin D and 500mg Calcium. The pack also contains a 300mg Omega-3 DHA capsule for normal foetal brain & eye development**.





Pregnacare Max tablets have been carefully formulated by experts to safeguard nutritional requirements during all of pregnancy.

Pregnacare Max is the 'next generation formula' and provides 400µg folic acid daily, the exact level recommended by the UK Department of Health. With L-Methylfolate, a specially efficient form of folic acid, making this the ultimate formula in the Pregnacare range.

It is important to follow the directions and take the recommended TWO Pregnacare Max tablets per day, to ensure that you obtain the recommended level of 400µg folate (folic acid).


Provides a daily intake of 10µg Vitamin D as recommended by the UK Department of Health for all pregnant and breast-feeding women.


Important: some pregnancy formulas do not include the exact 10mcg vitamin D, as recommended by the Department of Health for all pregnant and breastfeeding women.

Produced in Britain to high GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) quality standards.

Plus High Purity Omega-3 capsule

Research increasingly shows the importance of essential fatty acids in the development of babies and infants.

Each capsule provides 300mg DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid), the level recommended by international experts†† (ISSFAL).

Maternal intake of DHA contributes to normal foetal brain and eye development.**

High quality GMP grade fish oil, produced in Norway.

A special, carefully balanced range of nutrients for pregnancy

Comprehensive formula
Special nutritional support with L-Methylfolate, a readily available form of Folic Acid.

At Recommended levels
Provides the UK Department of Health daily recommended levels of 400µg Folic Acid and 10µg Vitamin D.

Brain & eye development
With 300mg DHA to contribute to normal foetal brain and eye development**.

Bone health
Includes 500mg Calcium with supporting nutrients, Vitamin D3 and Magnesium.

Blood formation
Iron and vitamin B-Complex to help contribute to normal red blood cell formation.

Supporting range of nutrients
Wide range of supporting micro-nutrients including Inositol, L-Arginine and Natural Mixed Carotenoids.

3 comments:


  1. After being in relationship with Wilson for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don't believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called Dr Zuma zuk and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: spiritualherbalisthealing@gmail.com or call him +2348164728160 you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS

    ReplyDelete
  2. i never believed that their could be any complete cure for fibroid with out going for surgery ,i saw people’s testimony on blog sites how Dr Onokun prepare herbal cure for different king of disease,and with the help of his herb they where able to shrink there fibroid naturally. i had to try it too and you can,t believe that in just few weeks i started using it all my pains stop gradually . Right now i want to tell you all that i just give birth to a baby boy last month,and on thin now i have not had any pain, and i have just went for text last week and the doctor confirmed that there is no trace of any fibroid in my system . Glory be to God for leading me to this great Dr onokun I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that their is no herbal cure for fibroid that is Not true ,just contact him and get cure throughhis email: dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com or whatsapp +2349064844957

    ReplyDelete
  3. Use Agbara Herbal Medication and you will not struggle to get pregnant after using this herbal medication..Because Agbara Herbal Cleanser is rich in fibre that help to remove excessive estrogen that may be stored in your body and prevent your uterus to suffer from fibroids, Pcos, Ovarian Cyst. And regulate your period. Always remember that many people are not eating the right foods like beans, legumes, vegetables, fruits, and whole grain in their diet to keep their uterus and ovaries healthy. Because of this, Agbara herbal cleanser is good for anybody mostly women who want to get pregnant and prevent other infection in their body..Just get to Doctor Cure Herbal Home and every infertility and infection in Your Body will be cured completely ( drcureherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete