Friday 7 December 2012

Soy Isoflavones For Dummies!

Your starter location for info!

Ok ladies, we've had a lot of women asking "What on earth is Soy Iso!?"  "How do I get that magic inside me!?"  Well this post may not answer all of your questions but hopefully it will answer most of them. 
FIRST: DO NOT MESS WITH WHAT ISN'T BROKEN!  Meaning, if you have a "normal" cycle (anything under 35 days) it is highly recomended for you to NOT take Soy Iso...or anything for that matter.  Leave it alone...no touchie!  Get the point?  Soy Iso is not for everyone.  Like anything else it is recomended that you check with your doctor before trying anything.  This post is not medical advice!  That should be obtained with your doctor!

SECOND: Soy Iso is taken LIKE Clomid.  It IS NOT Clomid.  Researchers believe it may have the same effects as Clomid as in helping women WHO DO NOT OVULATE ON THEIR OWN to ovulate.  Like Clomid, it is believed that Soy Iso induces ovulating by tricking the body into producing more estrogen.

HOW TO TAKE SOY ISOFLAVONES: To elaborate on how to take Soy Iso, here are some guidelines...
1. Because Soy Iso is natural, the dosage is twice as much as what your Clomid dose would be.  Before you say "But but but, I've never taken Clomid!"  Calm yourself!  Here is a good way to start...
The starter dose of Clomid is usually 50 mg.  Therefore you would need 100 mg. of Soy Iso. Most bottles however (such as the Walmart Brand) come in 40 mg. tablets.  Sooo either only take 2 for 80 mg. or take 3 to make 120 mg.  From there you can determine if you need to up your dose next cycle.  DO NOT TAKE MORE THAN 200 MG.!
2. Soy Isoflavones are taken for 5 days ONLY in the beginning of your cycle.  Taking them any more could negatively affect your fertility!
For example you would take them CD 1-5, 3-7, or 5-9.  Most women do CD 3-7 to receive a happy medium of mature yet multiple egg release possiblities.  IT IS NOT RECOMENDED TO START BEYOND CD 5!
Just like Clomid, there are different days different women take Soy Iso.  As a general rule, the earlier in your cycle you take it, the more eggs you will release but the less mature they will be.  The later you take it there will be less eggs released but they will be more mature.
3. DO NOT TAKE SOY ISO AND VITEX AT THE SAME TIME!

HOW TO KNOW IF IT IS WORKING/ AM I OVULATING?:
Ok ladies, it's time to be brutally honest, the ONLY way you will know if you are ovulating or if Soy Iso is working is by CHARTING YOUR BASAL BODY TEMPERATURE, or mid-cycle ultrasounds/monitoring done by your doctor!
Sadly we can't rely solely on OPK's or ovulation pain.  Many women have had to endure the pain of getting a positive OPK or "ovulation" pain and by charting their basal body temperature (BBT) realized they in fact did not ovulate.  This IS NOT meant to put down or discourage anyone who uses these methods to track ovulation!  This is purely to raise awarness of the importance of charting!

I hope this helps some of you contemplating taking Soy Isoflavones.  If you have any more questions or info to add please feel free to comment so that i may add them to this post!

6 comments:

  1. Most time it’s good to share problem. WHO KNOWS?? My names are Aylen Melsin I suffered Adhesion that damaged my uterus and this is really what I think you should understand. I finally was able to conceive a child of my own after 7 years without any issue. This really was the worst thing ever. It was a miracle that indeed shocked me and my husband. Because I was left with no option but to use a Herbal Health Concoction that was prepared from Roots Herbs to help the Immune. I got to find out a solution through online search and I talked to the direct source about my problem. His name is Ahiga and he told me how some necessary few herbs will be useful to women’s health, to cure Fibroid, tubes blockage recovery, So I gave him a chance to do what knows best. He sent the Herbs to me and gave simple instruction on method of use. After few weeks of usage I began to feel dizzy, vomiting, tender breast, a friend of mine told me all these are sings of pregnancy. I went for check up behold I was confirmed pregnant. I'm glad God did this with the Roots Herbs of Ahiga. You can get in-touch with Ahiga via Email (ahigahealing@yahoo.com) really just felt like dropping this, not for all but for those who want to start having children of their own.

    ReplyDelete

  2. After being in relationship with Wilson for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don't believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called Dr Zuma zuk and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: spiritualherbalisthealing@gmail.com or call him +2348164728160 you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS

    ReplyDelete
  3. i never believed that their could be any complete cure for fibroid with out going for surgery ,i saw people’s testimony on blog sites how Dr Onokun prepare herbal cure for different king of disease,and with the help of his herb they where able to shrink there fibroid naturally. i had to try it too and you can,t believe that in just few weeks i started using it all my pains stop gradually . Right now i want to tell you all that i just give birth to a baby boy last month,and on thin now i have not had any pain, and i have just went for text last week and the doctor confirmed that there is no trace of any fibroid in my system . Glory be to God for leading me to this great Dr onokun I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that their is no herbal cure for fibroid that is Not true ,just contact him and get cure throughhis email: dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com or whatsapp +2349064844957

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello my name is Kyle from EDGEWOOD, Washington DC. I am here to give a glorious testimony of my life. Twelve (12) years after my marriage I have not been able to give birth to a child, it was getting unbearable for me and most especially my husband too. I was scared, my husband was loosing his patience for me though he did not say it out but I could see it in his eyes and the way his mood change most times until a day that we had a serious argument which almost led to the break of my marriage. I was loosing hope when a friend of mine told me about a powerful doctor, Dr. Osagie. I got to talk to him and I told him all I was passing through and he told me that all will be fine, although most times I had doubts but I had no choice but to try and see cause I had nothing else to loose. We discussed and he sent a medicinal herb that I took for 2wks and all of a sudden I began to feel weak and woozy anytime I woke up and my appetite for food increased, I told the Doctor all that was happening to me and he told me to go get a pregnancy test, guess what I was already 5days pregnant now I am a proud mother of 3 beautiful kids all thanks to Dr. Osagie if you feel you need help and your situation is just like mine do not be scared it is fine. You can get to Dr. Osagie through Email: DROSAGIE99@GMAIL.COM or you can also WhatsApp him Via +2349070977669. My regards to you out there.
    KYLE WARREN.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Use Agbara Herbal Medication and you will not struggle to get pregnant after using this herbal medication..Because Agbara Herbal Cleanser is rich in fibre that help to remove excessive estrogen that may be stored in your body and prevent your uterus to suffer from fibroids, Pcos, Ovarian Cyst. And regulate your period. Always remember that many people are not eating the right foods like beans, legumes, vegetables, fruits, and whole grain in their diet to keep their uterus and ovaries healthy. Because of this, Agbara herbal cleanser is good for anybody mostly women who want to get pregnant and prevent other infection in their body..Just get to Doctor Cure Herbal Home and every infertility and infection in Your Body will be cured completely ( drcureherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Use Agbara Herbal Medication and you will not struggle to get pregnant after using this herbal medication..Because Agbara Herbal Cleanser is rich in fibre that help to remove excessive estrogen that may be stored in your body and prevent your uterus to suffer from fibroids, Pcos, Ovarian Cyst. And regulate your period. Always remember that many people are not eating the right foods like beans, legumes, vegetables, fruits, and whole grain in their diet to keep their uterus and ovaries healthy. Because of this, Agbara herbal cleanser is good for anybody mostly women who want to get pregnant and prevent other infection in their body..Just get to Doctor Cure Herbal Home and every infertility and infection in Your Body will be cured completely ( drcureherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete